An offer I cant refuse

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

This morning woke up to the phone ringing. There is an offer on the house. Finally I'm on my way to the rest and peace I've been looking for. Knowing all the pain and thoughts are going to end soon is indescribeable. Not putting any hope in it but praying, so hard, that this is the end of a very long journey.
  2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

:hug: r u ok itmahanh ?
    here if u ever fancy a chat x
  3. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

Please don't remove everything solid you have in your life. I worry that this isn't because you want a fresh start, but merely just for it all to end. I understand your exhaustion, but you are such a caring dear person and I know things will get better for you. Please keep going. I too am here if you ever need to talk :hug:

4. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Stoppp. Don't be like that.

You'd also be putting an end to a fountain of kindness and genuine care and, from what I've gathered from the past, you'd be putting an end to someone a lot of people care a hell of a lot about and greatly depend upon. You're not as alone as you think you are, and I know things suck, I know they do, but people would :missyou:

:hug: I hope you'll be ok. :sad:
  5. itmahanh

Thanks but dont worry. I'm not. And things dont suck anymore. Finally. For once everything feels like it's going to work out. No more anything just dead and peace.
  6. itmahanh

Just got a call. It sounds like an extremely reasonable offer if the glitches can be worked out. Even the hex of an ex is looking at agreeing. Finally!!! A secure future for those I care about, the ex out of my life for good and no more struggling for anything I need just to meet the basic needs for living. No more mental health issues to hold me back. No more cancer concerns. No more pain or thoughts to fight. No more!!!!

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

well, that does sound promising. i hope all goes well for you.
    now just keep up that positive attitude and you will be fine.
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you will start seeing more positives in your life I know having you here has helped so many. Remember we are here to support you too praying all goes well for you and that you stay strong and well.
  9. itmahanh

The only problem is I dont like unorganization. Offer may go through by first thing tomorrow morning. It's the not knowing when that has me so anxious. Everything has been ready for some time. Just dont like not knowing. So this could be my last time coming here or not. Guess when you dont see anymore posts you'll know I finally got what I'd been struggling so long for.
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Okay not good okay then you can't really consider causing pain to so many people here and others as well. I hope the deal doesn't go through then if that is what you are going to do you are so kind and compassionate and you deserve peace yes but not death you are needed and loved by so many here so why leave this place please call crisis if this is what you are going o do and stop yourself before it happens death is final no more anything just pain left for others left behind you are not that unkind so please stay well.

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

ya know, even though your house may get sold the way you want it to be, i still think you should come by and say hi.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.