An old message to the one i love

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by confuzzle, Jul 26, 2009.

1. confuzzle

confuzzle Well-Known Member

This cheers me up to read whenever I feel down about my girlfriend, from a year or so ago

i miss you so bad all of a sudden i feel like i want to cry
    i just really really really really want to be with you, and hold you in my arms right now
    i love you more than anything, you know that?
    i miss your cute little squeaks and noises, your nuzzling into my shoulder as you get comfy
    i miss the way you take pride in everything you do, and how vulnerable and shaken you are when i joke about it
    i miss the smell of your hair, and its damp coolness
    i miss your enthusiasm for a new video game
    i miss your soft and gooshie face, with its countless freckly wonders ^^
    i miss your laughter, how you laugh so easily at all the silly things i do
    i miss the curve of your body, and the feeling of just enveloping you with my arms.
    i miss the way you call me baby as you try to comfort me, or your little surprise meeps
    i miss the way you show your love
    i miss your soft, slender, and smooth legs
    i miss the way how you cry, how it lights up your face and makes you the most beautiful woman i have ever known, im so lucky to have met you
    i miss your misspellings
    i miss everything about you and its causing me to lay here, awake just looking up and wishing that i had you
    i love you so much, you will never know its limits
    yes, you and i are both as nutty as they come, but i feel that that makes us meant for each other; the fact that we can stand each other means we can stand the test of time
    i will stand by and protect you as best i can, and be the best man i could ever be when i am around you
    you give me the strength and courage to do things i would of never of imagened of alone
    i love you with a capacity unfathomable, a passion more vibrant and energetic than the sun, and a devotion that would cause me to go to the ends of the earth to find you
    i love you more than you can ever realize
    i miss you with a need almost as great
    and i will always cherish you

and we are still together to this day ^^
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

That is beautiful and to acknowledge someone can still be with you in you heart still be understanding shows just how compassionate you are.