An open letter

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by hollowvoice, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

FIRST OFF
    id like to thank everybody who has posted or pm'd me.ive been through alot and youve all been through it with me im sorry if ive bought you down with me.
    SECONDLY
    im sorry if ive been unable to help you lately ive tried to help but cant find the words its hard to tell someone to not do what your doing yourself
    THIRDLY
    ive felt like my exhistance on this site has caused problems for others,ive never had friends like i have here so i dont know how to stop bringing you all down and into my problems,and im not worth argueing about cant we all get on and help each other.
    i have crumbled over the last week and it came to a head with pills and self harm but today i went for a liver enzyme test and now i wait for the results,i dont know how long ill have to wait and i fear the results right now im scared.

i wish i could thank you one by one and will in time im just gonna hang round this site.
    my job is safe for now and im going to get proper help now hopefully now that my issues are out there i dont want to go through another year like this.
    i promised alot of people ill be here on sf for christmas and no matter what my results are ill hold on to that promise for me and for you

HOLLOWVOICE

2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

You say sorry far too much. Good luck with the results. PM me if you want :) :cheekkiss:

3. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Awee.<3 We're so glad you're ok,sweetypie! :) I hope you don't receive the wrong results! Can u come on msn tonight?I have to askl u something very Important.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Andi i am sorry you arein such a rough place a dark place I too hope you get the right help now the rightmeds therapy to get you thru each day. That is all can do right get through each day as it presents itself. Here for you okay no matter what results are we are all here for YOU that is what this site is for to help when people are struggling. :hugtackles::hugtackles:

5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Look at you kicking butt today, I bow down to your positive energy, keep it up, Im here with my pom poms in your corner.

I agree, you say your sorry to much, YOU have a right to feel any damn way you want to, if you dont want to talk to anyone then dont, if you want to stop talking to them, then tell them.

This site is for ALL of us, not just one deserves it over anyone else. And your life is worth it, to be here, I enjoy talking to you and getting to know you and youve helped me out so much, I can never thank you enough for just being there when I need someone to talk to. I just hope that I can do the same for you.

Always

6. Oloriel

Oloriel Well-Known Member

Hi! We haven't talked much, but I just wanted to send you my best wishes for hard times. :hug: This site has been my best friend over the past few months, and I'm ever grateful for the random stranger who happens along to help me get through life. I'm here to be one of your random strangers. Sending hugs and love - and also cupcakes, if you want! :laugh: Please, feel free to message me if you wanna talk or vent.

7. oval

oval Well-Known Member

you havent caused problems to anyone on this site andi. you are just as important as everone else. you were there when i was in the need of help and im glad to be there for you anytime. like violet said, no matter what the results are, you can count on us here.
    :smile:

8. doityourself

Hey buddy, Hope that today has been better than yesterday and that tomorrow is better than today.

9. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

:hugtackles::hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hugtackles:
    Hey Andi..... you have been a good friend to me on here...I like our private chats, and you have never brought me down chuck (its others that try that one, and I won't be wasting anymore of my time on them!!)
    But you are worth my time and I am going to be always here for you...hope you know that... and you'd definately better not forget our deal!!!! LOL.
    Much love & big hugs alway Kate :cheekkiss:

10. hollowvoice

id like to tell everyone im ok,i met with a friend on weds and we sat and chatted but since then shes but put on moderation and i cant chat with her no more and im so down about that i dont think i can handle not talking to her so im consedering my whole life again,,because she lifts me from gloom but the worst part is i wrote in my open letter how we all need help and now i guess shes suffering to like ive said b4 i justseem to cause too many problems for others its best i just go!

11. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Glad ur ok.

It's not you causing problems for people they do that themselves

12. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Dude please dont. If you wanna take me off ignore you can actually talk to me but you and her blaming me for her actions is just wrong plus you cant say one thing one minute then go and meet her and then suddenly say something totally different. Thats not nasty but blaming me for something that she has done is.

13. hollowvoice

im not ignoring anyone or blaming anyone for anything like i said cant we all just get along on here?
    but just dont want to talk to anyone at all how can i be so happy yet still still want to die?

14. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Youve answered your own question. Go revisit your PM's and then go take a look at the post you put earlier on. I dont wanna add to you feeling like shit and i aint being treated like a mug by people anymore so im asking all the mods and admins to put me on UM now before i say and do something i really regret.

Im sorry but ive had it. I honestly cant take this anymore so everyone can fuck each other over as much as they want now.

15. hollowvoice

i truly am sorry to anyone ill be leaving you all deserve better
    i have asked mods to close my account or ban me.

16. doityourself

Please dont leave!!!

17. hollowvoice

im sorry diy i must
    ive upset to many
    and im in pieces hope i can still text you merry xmas

18. doityourself

I dont care who youve upset, we all get upset every now and then, they will get over it, dont leave I need you here.

19. doityourself

Why cant I PM you, text me your email add, I think you have mine right?

20. hollowvoice

i know im sorry to you to
    but you can always text me if you need me ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.