An update

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Ranxerox, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

I havent been here for a while, but alot has changed for me in the last two months. I graduated from college, after struggling for an extra two years. I have managed to find a job . I now have some direction in my life, after all these seemingly pointless, failure ridden years. I know what i want to do with my life, and i know what i need to do in order to get there. It will take some time, but if all goes well then i am confident that i will be able to get there. Even though i am still desperately lonely and trying to find acceptance, i can cope with it, because now i have a purpose, a reason to get up in the morning. Thank you everyone who was there for me. I will do my best help anyone i can on this forum, but i can safely say that for now, i no longer wish to die, i am going to live and take control of my life. Thank you so much for your support, i hope that everyone on this forum gets to where i am.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

That is good news i am so happy for you and hope you find more connections through your job Thanks for the update