and again I say..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Stormhand, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

Well it would seem a lot of my latest posts were lost about 17 of them total.
    I am slightly bummed.
    So it looks like I am going to have to rewrite what I can remember.

As I stated in an earlier post.
    It seems I may of been wrong about an assumption I made.
    Here Back in February my best friend stopped talking to me and my GF dumped me, after that I just did not want to trust anyone again, right now I am just afraid of being hurt again, cause I know if it does..I will lose it.

Cause I am just so damn tired of the ppl I look up to most are really not who/what they claim to be, and just leave you lie, and disappoint you.
    But its what happened recently, last week I was asked to room with some friend, they said I am the only one they trust that offered.
    So yeah its got me abit stumped, that maybe my assumption was wrong.

As to the why I did assume this, this was back in August, all i was trying to do is vent out, when out of the blue Beth just says, "you know what you problem is? you like to everyone know who you are pissed at."
    The room went silent, not one single person came up in my defense, that told me no one cares and after that point I just stopped opening up, and really have been gettign worse since then.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry your friend did that to you. It is hard to speak up for yourself when it comes out of the blue like that. I hope you can talk to your friend and let them know how it affected you. Friends don't talk to friends that way maybe she was upset with you but she should have taken you aside and explained why she was and perhaps give you a chance to talk and explain things. I hope you don't stop opening up here keep venting okay there are people who truly care.
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Maybe the others didnt reply or step up to the plate because they felt badly for you being put on the spot like that so rudely? Most people when faced with an akward situation will opt to just quietly step back and out of the line of fire. They may not of said anything because they feared being exposed they same way you were. Or may not have said anything hoping that if they stayed quiet she would be quiet too. If they said anything it may of made her worse. Hope that makes sense?

Like violet said though, dont stop venting here or sharing whatever you need to if it helps get you through the day. That's the nice thing about the forum, you're pretty anonymous so not much chance of replies being on too personal a level. You cant hold it all in. Eventually it comes out if you want it to or not. So better and easier to talk about it if you do it when you want to and not when you "need" to.

And I fully understand how things like that make you slowly pull away too.
  4. Stormhand

For the time being I am thinking to let it slide, but it still ticks me off.
    But if it happens again, which I know it will not, cause after that fiasco I am not going to bother with them, I don't want to tarnish her days off.
    and if she has a problem its that she thinks she is extra special cause she is the only girl in the group, not my words.
    ugh almost like dealing with children.
    for the meantime I got one person I know I can talk to, about alot of the shit I vent on here, that's kinda not enough.
    If only my therapist would get off her ass and put me n the scedule like she said she would.
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well I'm glad you've got here. And as for the therapist get her off her ass. Call everyday if you have to. Burn yourself into their brain so that if nothing else they get it set up just to make you stop calling. It's your right and it's their job!
  6. Stormhand

yeah problem with that, my cell phone service just got suspended, and I will not be able to get me a new one til next year with the holidays and all.