And again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I can't even manage to post here tonight, typed and what I was typing on got stuck so I lost it all. Suicidal feelings? Yes.

I can't write it all again. Stupid anyhow.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi honey,

ah, losing posts....happens to me often, the computer freezes or browser crashes or gets logged out (remember to tick the sing me in box)....it happens

I am sorry you are having such a rough night, I know sometimes you hold back at bit with your feelings, just know you're not alone in this. We always have been and will always be here for you, hope you are able to get through the night without harming yourself, try not to argue with the past, sometimes that's a battle we won't understand or win, your thoughts are not stupid their are your thoughts and you have a right to feel how you do, if you feel you cannot get through tonight please call for help and get yourself safe hugs

Petal xxx

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks for responding petal, again. I reached out to someone in a professional capacity monday and got nothing in response. I cancelled an apt for today (yesterday) as I was upset and can't see the point in being there and being unable to move from where I am. Anyhow, thanks.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey again,

In what way did you reach out, sometimes they can be extremely busy and are overworked....but if you need help asap go to the hospital hun.

Why cancel the appointment? I understand you were upset but do you mean unable to move from what's going on within your mind!

I swear if I had never went to that specific appointment in 2009, it would have been the biggest regret of my life!

You know what you need hun, no one can tell you what to do....however I will just encourage you to go to your appointments and let them decide what's needed hun :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.