And another one of these (maybe triggering)

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by oval, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oval

oval Well-Known Member

Im visiting my father in germany. Im alone in the house, on the top floor. it appears to be 10 stories high when in reality it only has three stories. After one day i already cant stand being there so i decide to go home again. As I'm packing I look out the window and see three people, an old man and woman, and a little boy, not much older than 10, trying to break into the front door. I try to call the cops but the phone doesn't work, so I decide to lock myself in, hoping they won't find me. Well, they do and take me hostage. They all have guns and knifes. They take me to some chamber in the basement, strip me down, rape me, shock me with a teaser multiple times and beat me with big, rusty chains. I scream in agony.
    I manage do drag myself into the next room unnoticed while they begin discussing how to proceed. Not long after, the man and woman come into the room, they seem to have a blast and asked me where I would like to be burried. The old man sits down next to me, doesn't pay me attention though and only chits chats with the woman standing in the door. I quickly grab his knife and stab him in the face and in his mouth. I basically cut him up from the inside. Then, to make sure he will die, I slit his throat all the way to his neck and watch the blood squirt out. Why the woman doesn't do anything as I kill her partner I have no idea bc she is next. I slit her throat all the way as well to ensure she will die. I lean her head back with my hand to open the wound more. There is blood everywhere, all over the walls, floor and myself. I slowly stumble out of the room, back into the tortue chamber where the little boy is standing with blood on his face and clothes. There's even bloody handprints all over the walls for some reason. I walk up to him, bend over him and tell him to run away and not to come back but he just stares at me as I walk back towards the room in which the two people are laying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.