and another one

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by victor, Dec 14, 2010.

1. victor

victor Account Closed

what time u feel the most lonely? i cant work out whats worse, to go to be or to wake up. both r horrible but right now id say morning

2. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

I say going to bed, hard to fall asleep as it is but knowing you are on ur own makes it even worse.

3. victor

victor Account Closed

id expect replies from lonely ppl for fucks sake!!!! :D:D:D ure banned from posting on any of my threads on relationships forum, arrrrrrgggggggggghhhhh:D

4. black orchid

Lol I still have to spend all week alone :(

5. victor

victor Account Closed

Kirsty, when Waynes gonna cheat on u, break ur heart, fuck ur life n run away, then i might reconcider lifting the ban. now, arrrrgggggghhhhhh happy ppl in love make me wanna take a machine gun n shoot em mutherfuckers up arrrrrrrggggggggghhhhh
    lol dont u tell me bout loneliness or im gonna bang my head somewhere arrrrggggggggghhhhhh why from all the fucked up members on here i had to chose to befriend the happy ones?:D story of my life, isnt it just? Lol

6. black orchid

Lol ok I'll stick to my ban

7. victor

victor Account Closed

ima muthafucka, isnt it? lol i have full rights to be one:D ok, if theres anyone out there not happily married, not in relationship and not in love, read the first page. is there anyone?? anyone at all??? no???? oh just go n fuck urself then :D:D:D

8. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

When I wake up and my girlfriend isn't next to me is when the lonliness is at its worst for me..

9. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

i hate going to bed alone, the morning its expected if i went to bed alone, i def feel it the most when im going to bed.

10. ZombiePringle

kinda have to agree with that too... I guess when you go to bed alone it gives you more time to realize that you're..well..alone.. So I don't know maybe its going to bed and waking up alone that are both equally as rough..

11. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

When im awake

12. victor

victor Account Closed

i know exactly what u mean mate, but since i found sf im o.k thruout the day lol

13. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

I prefer going to bed alone, for lots of reasons, so that's not a problem for me. Waking up, and knowing I have to drag my sorry ass through another day alone, is painful.

Mim

14. victor

victor Account Closed

right now, right this fucked up moment:( hate mornings:(

15. ZombiePringle

Punch mornings in the face!!!

16. victor

victor Account Closed

indeed lol on the other hand, its the most amazing thing to wake up near someone u love.. when ure not alone that is, obviously

17. ZombiePringle

This is very true...

18. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

i dont ever get lonely. i like my solitude. as for going to sleep and waking up it was nice to fall asleep holding someone and waking up to look into a beautiful womans eyes but since my sleep disorder developed it sorta took those little pleasures away from me.