and here i am after 9 years

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mags, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mags

mags SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I 1st found this place 8/9 years ago and have to say.... it saved my life!!!!! Now i can say that was unfortunately (not the sites fault... I thought I was no longer in need of the support) as I have in the last 2 months reported my stepdad to the police for the abuse he inflicted and have put an end to my 3 and half year relationship as I cant handle a lot of things that come with being in a relationship

2. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

hey mags
    i don't have details but sounds like it's a right decision to report to the police.
    you are being sad because you ended the relationship. i kinda can imagine how hard it can be for you to handle atm
    but looking on the bright side, you ended it as it didn't work or feel right, i suppose?
    just hold on for now. everybody in their life time is heart broken at least once and eventually the wound will heal...you soon will gain the strength to move on, and be stronger than the old you :)
    hugs to you xxx

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Mags good for you on to report your stepdad i hope you have support to put him away for good You are feeling so much pain now hun confusion maybe but just know we careokay
    You are not alone hugs

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Mags...I have thought of you and wondered how things were going...so glad you came here...you were so supportive to me when I really needed it...and it so understandable that reporting him will unearth so many feelings...is there someone you have consulted to help sort this out? Please keep in contact and let us know what we can do...with great fondness

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.