And here's more evidence of how badly I fail at life...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Damask, May 3, 2013.

1. Damask

Damask Well-Known Member

I always forget. I always screw up. Right when I think I have it all down and flowing something pops up to remind me that nope! I don't. And I get so frustrated and angry, and so does everyone around me. I can never remember the things that I'm supposed to remember.

I can't ever enjoy anything. I can't ever just have a normal day, normal fun, a normal time. Everything is always rushed, or forgotten, and I just piss off everyone around me.

And now I'm near tears, and in this particular case it seems small, but it's just the tip of the iceburg of every time I've ever screwed up.

And I know, I just know, that there is someone who is going to be incredibly angry with me, and she's going to be catty, and sarcastic, and never ever ever EVER let this go or shut up about it.

And I don't know if I can face her. I need to try to get myself to fall asleep, because I need to be able to wake up early tomorrow so that I can leave home before she wakes up. I can't face her.

I can't face having made yet another screw up. Just more of the same ol' same ol' loser pathetic me UGH.

2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Please have a serious try at therapy / counselling. You need support and help.