And I never got reported

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by PandorasToybox, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

Last friday I decided I couldn't take the stress anymore & I was going to die. About 2 hours before class I took a few too many meds. Then during class I took a few too many more. Finally, I went to lab, which I was the only one attending & within 10-15min I was confused, barely cohernt & choking. My professor came in, & at the time I had noooooooooooo idea who he took me awhile to figure it out...I went home, passed out & woke up a couple days later.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i wish your prof would have got you some help instead of sending you home I am glad you are alright now though take care
  3. PandorasToybox

Thanks violet. I do too.. that would have made a world of difference for me had he done so buuuuut oh well.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You can still seek help Koi. Sometimes you just have to do what is best for yourself and not wait for others to do it for you. I am sorry your prof didn't do more to help, but he probably didn't know. Glad you pulled through. :hug:
  5. PandorasToybox

But there's nothing I can do. We have no resources here for this kind of thing. The college counsellors wont even listen to me anymore.
  6. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

That's pretty sad. If your trying to seek help maybe try a crisis line, though i've never actually rung one XD.
  7. PandorasToybox

I called the crisis line & all I got was this crappy keychain...sad, but a true story & its actually a fairly nice keychain. They can't do much but either do a home visit or call the police, & the police around here are scared of the depressed...what a shocker! (note the sarcasm).
  8. nolonger

:laugh:, how could they be scared of the depressed when they're the ones with the guns usually :tongue:.
  9. PandorasToybox

Haha, last time they were here, all 3 of them kept their hands on their guns. Oooooh man, it almost made me feel powerful to intimidate them, except it was 2am soooo lol, I was too tired.
  10. nolonger

Haha :D
  11. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

Too funny about the cops keeping a hand on their guns. I experienced the same. A thought went through my mind. Are they gonna shoot me if I don't cooperate? What a good community service! They eventually tazzered me...twice.
  12. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Koi I can more than relate to what you are saying. And I know how tired you get banging your head on the wall. All I've got is :arms: and hope someone in RL sees your pain and helps you hun. Last time the police came to my home, they got their monies worth (lol). I snapped and the usual mouse roared to the point of being slammed onto the back of the cruiser and patted down. So I punched the car. The officer said "If you damaged my car you'll have to pay for it". So I just looked over at him and said GET IN LINE (lol). I live in a small rural community and we are serviced by the RCMP and we cross paths often. They give me lots of room now (lol). Room but no help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.