...and i wanted to smash it all to bits

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Blacksheep, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Blacksheep

Blacksheep Well-Known Member

my mom has these knicknacks that are all over the house...just little pieces of shit that smirk and smile at me. i just go so goddamn pissed of right now that it took all of my willpower not to smash them all to bits...

SHE JUST WONT FUCKING LISTEN TO ME! SHE TAKES AWAY MY STUFF! AND SHE HAS ALL OF THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE...I WANT HERE TO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE! LITTLE UNICORNS AND CHIBI ANGELS AND MONKEYS AND WOLVES...I WANT TO SEE HER FACE WHEN SHE COMES HOME TODAY COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW MUCH HER JOB SUCKS AND SHE WISHES SHE COULD QUIT WHEN SHE DISCOVERS THAT WAS ONCE HER KNICKNACK COLLECTION IS NOW A HEAP OF FUCKING DUST! aww...it would be so sweeeet...but i cant do it. i would find myself without a home in a heartbeat...

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hun,

I'm sorry you are feeling so upset and that you feel like you aren't being heard. I know it really hurts you as a person feeling like you aren't being heard, like you don't matter. It's not right for people to treat you like that. My mother has always ignored me, didn't matter what I said... She didn't care enough to pay attention, and it makes you feel bad about yourself and the anger builds up, it's a horrible feeling. If you would ever like to talk, please feel free to add me to MSN. Please take care hun. :hug:

3. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

I know what you mean about wanting to be heard so badly... to want to make people understand.

I'm here for a PM, should you need to talk. :hug: