And I....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by itmahanh, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

become one less person in this world. Whoppidy fuck!

2. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

:hug: Please don't hurt yourself. You're such a good caring person. The world needs more like you in it. :arms:

3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Sweetie, I know that I could probably never understand that pressure and pain you are having to go through right now. Reliving all those torturous memories.... I can't even imagine that pain. But please know that there are many people here who care so deeply for you. We are here for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers, as always, sweetness. Take care of yourself. Your life is so very precious to me. :hug:

With all my heart,

- Courtney

4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

C, please don't do anything to hurt yourself, you're totally one of a kind, you're sweet and you care about others, feel free to PM me if you ever need anything. :hug::hug:

5. itmahanh

you hear the members that question why someone posts when they are ready to attempt. well for me i guess it was a final grasp at maybe hearing something that could change my mind. but it doesn't happen folks. you need to want to be saved to live and i dont want to anymore. there were no last saving words for me even though i did try today to find them and hear them. they just had no meaning to me.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please Carla, don't do this to yourself again. Your children need you and we need you here too. You're a very nice and caring person. You always help people when they need it. Please stay safe. :hug:

7. itmahanh

so i'm takeng those same old steps again. But this time I'm scared, scared shitless. But it doesnt really matter to me. other thanthe fear i'm empty, i feel nothing not even an ounce of hope for myself. so i'll just keep on taking the all too familiear steps that i've taken 3 or 4 times before,the fear not of being dead, but of being alone as i get to dead.

8. itmahanh

im fucking a murderer all i want to dowas help to love but now andy then angel of black then usahan i try to help but kiill, too much everthing. i wont hurt noone no more promise sorry

9. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

It isn't too late... :hug:

10. itmahanh

I really butchered myself with the blade last night and still I'm here. There is no God.

11. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Carla, there's a part of me that just wants to reach out and give you a big hug and tell you that it'll be OK, that I'll be there with you and help, but I'm in the USA, all I can do is tell you how much my heart goes out to you, it really does.

I'm really sorry you are in pain, you do not deserve the pain, not at all, but I don't want you to be gone.

Please contact me if there is anything I can do; listen, a presence, knowing someone cares even if you don't want to talk that much..

If there is anything, let me know. I don't know that you have MSN, but my MSN addy is painNsiolence@hotmail.com.

Take care sweetheart. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.