... and I'm back

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by sorry_mozart, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sorry_mozart

sorry_mozart Well-Known Member

hadn't cut for a month. Today was such a strange day and I went in with the blade to give myself some inner peace. Worst thing is it worked it stopped the racing thoughts. For a little while but now it's back. There must be something else I can do.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Mozart, sorry to hear u had a slip, but glad to see u realise it doesnt really help in the long run.
    The dreaded racing thoughts, I blot em out with heavy metal music played as loud as the neighbours can tolerate.

3. sorry_mozart

sorry_mozart Well-Known Member

You are so great, Terry. I had your signature, 'this too will pass' running through my head the other day and it helped so much, because it will, I know. I have been listening to music all day to make it better and it does help until I get so tired. My sig means much the same thing, just a little more pretentious :smile: . Mozart xx

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

You like the Rubiyat....I love those poems. My fav is the one 'I sent my soul thru the invisible'

5. Hope the days have been better for you. I really don't haev too much advice since I'm having a similar situation but I send good karma you way.

JaN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.