and, it comes as no surprise

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by swimmergirl, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

that she finally killed herself. I am sure that is what they will say, once I am gone. Some will say they knew this was going to happen, it was inevitable, we were just waiting for this day.

That is what I imagine those I left behind will say, no one will miss me, they will all just be relieved that its over, done, no more worrying, i took care of the problem, i made it go away.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Boy are you wrong they will say how sorry they are they could not help you
    the will say what could i have done more what didn't i do we failed
    They will say what a waste of a life such beautiful potential loving person
    they will miss you and their hearts will ache like yours does now
    thats what they will say.
  3. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

It's not inevitable. Even through emotional pain. It's a disease that talks here. What is inevitable is life. But life changes. Life does change. You can't decide of everything, but of some things that can make you better, to do, people. I don't know your story, but I'm sure it's not inevitable. Hold on here please.
  4. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I have nothing left to believe in, no hope, only thoughts that tell me that the most merciful thing I could do for myself is to kill myself, stop being a burden, stop whining, just stop, make it all go away.

And, as far as other people, they dont love me, my own parents dont even love me, the only person I feel any love from is my dog, and that is just sad.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.