and it keeps getting worse...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by DarkLordVader, Oct 4, 2013.

1. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

so yet another close friend has met someone to have in their life and i am still all alone in this crud-hole city.
    when these friends cancel plans with me to be with this special someone it pizzez me of to no end. it makes me hate the opposite sex even more… i am extremely bitter and only care to lash out and spit on any woman that crosses my path. YES I AM A AHOLE… tell me something i dont already know…. YES i have a cruddy attitude… TELL me something i dont already know… YES… you can say i need treatment for my anger… wont get me anywhere because i have been kicked out of both offices in the area because i stopped going. honestly i dont even want the help because it will just make me a weak minded idiot who will allow people to walk all over him. ANGER has been my friend for 41 years and it has never let me down, never lied to me, never used me, never never never hurt me… YET… i have been used, lied too, hurt, used, taken advantage of by these no good, two faced women who act as if they are gods gift to men. ( i dont believe in god, i just used the word, nothing else would fit) no longer do i want to [*Moderator Edit: Removed Methods*] because there is NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE… oh yea, dont bother telling me to quit or to seek counseling because your wasting precious typing time, time that could be better well spent seeking out some sucker who you can use or abuse, right ladies?
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2013
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

We'll what exactly are you looking for? You've already stated you have anger issues and your attitude sucks, but will not seek help for that. Nobody is going to validate your ffeelings that all women are bitches and should go to hell, so if that's what you are looking for its not gonna happen. The biggest problem you have here is not women, it's you. So I would suggest that you re evaluate how you feel about getting therapy or counselling, because as it stands nothing will ever change if you don't do anything to sort yourself out.
  3. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

anger does hurt you because there is no happiness in it. just bitterness
    not everybody's a user and a liar, can understand the frustration of not coming across anyone decent fast enough though
  4. DarkLordVader

as i stated before since i have been kicked out of 2 mental health offices due to my rage, i cant seek help anywhere unless i moved to another city. i am too scared to move because of all the unknown and all the cruelty i will face and endure. i would rather deal with the devils i know than the devils i dont.... sorry but this is how i feel...
  5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Is the cruelty you face before or after the rage that you exhibit? People are not devils. I agree with Butterfly and echo the parts about getting some help for your rage. Have you looked into something such as "Rageaholics"? There may be meetings in your area, or at least close enough to commute.
  6. DarkLordVader

usually people are mean to me first before i start a fight with them, i usually keep to myself when i am out in public. most of the fights happen in bars and what not... they have a thing called rageaholics?
  7. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

8. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Taking this thread on it's content....

You're quick to tar all ladies with the same brush, yet there are examples of men who have done the same thing in the perspective of a number of women. It happens - even though it could just be a perspective clash (hence unsuitable for relationships).

In reply to this statement - I would like to ask you what you would do, in the position of that friend? Would you cancel plans with friends to be with a special someone? Sometimes you have to give a little space rather than be automatically aggressive because plans have changed.

These two quotes do not match. Firstly you say you've stopped going to get treatment, then you say you were kicked out due to rage. It's one or the other - it cannot be both as you cannot be kicked out due to rage because you stopped going. So somewhere along the line you aren't being constructively honest - given that you have two conflicting statements within this thread. It doesn't bode too well for you to not be honest - for others to not be certain which one is true/not true - therefore giving an impression that you're doing what you don't want others to do, and "bending the truth to suit". That's a cause for concern of being "lied to".

I do not doubt that you have anger issues/issues with women. But as Butterfly has already asked - what exactly do you want? A perfect human being that makes no mistakes? You won't find one. Anger is no-ones friend, all it does is cause friction, and adds risk to further solitude. Is it what you actually want? To be an angry, bitter person with an attitude that women are the problem and denying yourself the help (based on the "stopped going" statement in the opening post) - or to find a way to get past that anger and bitterness by seeking the support as pick has suggested?

Not everyone is the same - and if you constantly look for the potential flaws that you have bitterness towards women for (being used/lied to/hurt etc), you will more than likely push away anyone who gets even remotely close, further alienating yourself which does no-one any good really.
  9. DarkLordVader

it doesnt matter what i try to do or not do, lets just speak the truth here... it seems nobody wants too, they just wanna fill my head with a bunch of lies and false hopes just to pacify me? to your assumption of me lying about my counseling situation, well it goes like this, i quit... i quit both offices because i wasnt being treated like i should. for me to make to conflicting statements means that my rage is so out of control that i dont know what i am saying, i black out in a rage of red. maybe you can understand that? maybe you cant... the truth is there...
  10. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry that you have been unable to find help that was effective to you either in professional therapy situations or through your own devices. You are far from alone in that you tried to get help and what you were able to find did not work in your situation. I have no good advice for you to be honest, but do believe it is not impossible for you to someday develop your own healthy coping mechanisms whether they are to help combat the rage or to help cope with the feeling s of loneliness that may come as an indirect result.... Keep some hope alive for your own ability to find a solution and an open mind if another opportunity that you have not explored in way of getting professional help comes along.
  11. DarkLordVader

what really upsets me is when people accuse you of something and then dont have the time to read your retort... speaks volumes of their character...