And once again.....

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by itmahanh, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

still here. Acting on impulse doesnt seem to agree with me. Damn it I just want out of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

:hug: Glad you're still here
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I know you've got a lot in life to deal with. I remember all the "tons" of responsibility being a single mom and having depression on top of it. Have you ever done gentle stretching exercises? It was one of the few things I was able to do to relieve some of the stress, at least for a little while.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2009
  4. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

Glad you're still with us (if only for now). Suicide should not even be on the list of things you're willing to do purely on a whim. It's too big of a decision for that- give it some careful thought, at least! ;) You owe that much to yourself.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too am glad to see you stillhere your child needs you and loves you deeply. I know the pain dam it i want out too. Please hang in there call your doc and tell this dam professional you need help now do it for your child. I am sorry you are still suffering greatly
  6. itmahanh

This wasnt a wim but rather sort of the opportunity suddenly appeared but didnt have all that I needed. But figured try anyway nothing to lose.
  7. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Nonononono! I saw that you posted here and I though you may have been replying to someone elses thread and then i saw that you started the thread and my heart sank. You one of the peopl I have connected with here and I care for you and dont wanna see you hurt. Im glad you are still here. Please talk to me if you get so down again. I would be devastated if anything happened to you. Please. x
  8. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Right opportunity, wrong combination of factors? Thank god! How are you feeling now? Are you ok? I'm so glad you're still around :hug:
  9. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

itmahanh, I haven't seen your previous thread and I'm so sorry for that, and so glad you're still here, please try to hang on for your kid and for youreslf, you are an amazing person and I'd really hate if you try it again, I think you're worthy of something beautiful happen in your life and hope it will happen, soon :)
  10. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

:hug: I'm so glad you're still here!
  11. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Sis, Sorry I am bringing up the rear.. This one slipped by me.. Please reach out.. There are so many of us that love and care about you..Don't let this bout get to you.. Your a fighter and you can win..You know I am here for you..Email me when you get like this.. You know I have my email pulled up all day..Take Care and Stay Strong!!! Your Big Bro!!!

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

its good to see you posting. that means that your fighting. see, your stronger than you give yourself credit for.

im very glad that you are still with us.

14. itmahanh

Deleted this
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2010
  15. total eclipse

Keep posting Carla please keep fighting please
  16. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I hope you have family or friends who can help you with some of your daily burdens to give you enough quiet, reflective time to regain enough strength and peace of mind to keep going. Especially the inner peace to want to keep going. Big hugs! :arms:
  17. total eclipse

:hugtackles: for you little ones and your big ones and for you stay strong for all of them okay stay strong because the world needs people like you and yes i am being selfish too take care Carla please just do something for you today please.:hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.