and so i end up here..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by daddy'slittlegirl, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im feeling very suicidal right now, and tried to google some PAINLESS way to kill my hopeless self, and I found this forum.. im still not sure joining this feeeeling very hopeless of this site, well i feel hopeless of everything, however i hope to find some people here i can finally talk to and lend me some ear.

and before i forgot..

I'm daddy's little girl, the perfect daughter as everybody in our place would say..
    umm.. hi? I want to put a smiley here but the way im feeling right now i can't afford to put some smiles and great you all warmly, sorry.

People I know have no idea i have suicidal tendences, they are too busy to care and notice for some drama.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...glad you found old are you??? this will determine what I suggest...hope you are feeling a little better now...please go into chat or PM someone if that would be helpful..welcome again and big hugs, J
  3. Im already 18, i should be old enough to know what im doing but i really don't know. im really glad i found sf. Anyway i feel better now but after seeing 12 views and only 1 reply honestly it made me sad a little. Thanks for the warm welcome.

:smile: I can put a smile now!
  4. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to SF. I don't normally welcome newbies as can't think of much to say. So consider yourself special as I have replied to you :tongue:.

Stay safe.
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Some ppl are truly afraid to post; others sit on the sidelines of life in all that they not be distracted by them...get the support and services you need now ...big hugs, J
  6. thanks. I feel a lot better now.. i think i can sleep now. :smile::smile:smile::smile::
  7. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF honey.

:hug: Claire xx
  8. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Sometimes keeping up that pseudo identity can be extremely tough. I am sure you will find people here that can relate to your current situation. Take care and stay safe. I am glad you found us.

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum!! If it is support you are seeking you have come to the right place..Don't be offended if it takes a little while for people to reply, it happens to all of us..Take Care!!!
  11. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  12. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum dady's and i hope you will make friends on this site. we are all here for each other.
  13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)
  14. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF!
  15. Welcome:sf:
  16. Ants

Ants Well-Known Member

Hey there. I am relatively new here myself. It has helped me cope some. I have to use someone elses computer until I get re established. Have had an under current of... suicidal? hoplesness? confusion? Hell I don't know... but I can tell you this... the years between 18 and 25 were the worst! I am glad I made it past there though. Hang in there sounds like such a shallow phrase but it is my heartfelt advice.
  17. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find the help and support you need. I've found it really does help to be able to talk to people who can understand and won't be judgemental. We all arrived here by different paths but the fact that we are all here gives us a common bond. Best wishes. S.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.