And so I'm Stuck

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by 1Lefty, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

It begins like this, a week ago, even as late as Friday night, one of those dream situations, and now turned ugly like the dream torn awayand I have to watch, and as a I look to see what hands caused this, I see they belong to me.

And it's not a case of "exaggerated self-importance" as a friend of mine refers to it. This is my own doing and I know it.

And there are couple of reasons not to have this in one of the other sections, a niece getting married, and to use my preferred form of SI would leave questions, maybe distracting from the bride's day

So, now time for a game , one called FuckUp, and it's stupidly easy. I'm the dealer, and the other players are sometimes called opponents, but you can play it with friends, sometimes more than 1, but often only one other. After the shuffle, the dealer (here,that's me) gets to look at each card, depending on what it is, the dealer keeps it, or deals it to his friend. The friend may get cards as benevolence, trust, kindness, sweetness, truth or blank, which the player may fill in themselves, this game "sexy as hell" is chosen.
    The dealer keeps all the cards marked "FuckUp", and the wild cards "Unthinking Asshole". This game, after the tally, my score ranks with my top 5 or so personal best. Oh, the dealer never wins.

I can't even call those I'm supposed to be able to trust, too likely they ca fill out a simple form that guarantees a 96 hour observation commitment, but given my history, could easily be longer, result - no wedding. I still cringe when I hear2 car doors open and close outside, as the police always come in pairs........

But all is cooler now...................................
  2. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

It sounds like you are being too hard on yourself about something. I am sorry. :arms: I hope today is more peaceful for you.
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I don't know what's happening or what you're going through, but wanted you to know you're being heard. Here if you feel like talking.
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Lefty..hear your pain..
    How you doing today?? :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.