and so they continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly

Just when i think that it is over i get MORE threats from do my ex and her new girlfriend. I didnt even do anything! Like i have a boyfriend now and i love him! were probably going to get married thats how serious it is with us and now i have these girls threatening to hurt me and doing things like this? Theyre delusional i think because THEY both think that i want THEM and they have no reason to think that!! it creeps me out the things they send me...and it makes no sense and i TRIED to block them but they keep getting around it somehow :( idk what to do....im at my wits end not to sound cliche

Why not take them up on harassment charges? Keep the texts or whatever it was they sent you as evidence and go to the police. Also remember to look at things from their perspective. To them it might just be a laugh but they might not know what they are doing to you. I mean sure they are probably the Lyndsey Lohan, Paris Hilton type bitches without the looks and it is doubtful that they care but they may not be out to harm you as much as you might think. Hopefully. Hope that helps.

Lilly

well i printed off the messages and highlighted all the direct threats like "i will kill you" which is pretty direct and circles all the implied threats like "I know where you live so watch out" which is implied i think....and if they do it again im going to the police....maybe.

Lilly

i might but i dont want to unless they do it again because after what they said today they havent said anything else. Im hoping thats the end of it.
I know that yesterday i thought it was the end of it too but now i think it is for real
Like i want to go to the police but i dont at the same time i mean.....if they were where i am itd be worse but they are like a 3 hour bus ride away from me so i dont think that they could ACTUALLY do anything to me.....but...idk....i want to go to the police but i dont...

Speedy

Staff Alumni
I think telling the police what's going on and showing them evidence is a good thing to do in this situation, although that's just my opinion. :hug:

Lilly

well its an opinion that makes sense and i mean i printed it off for that reason....I just dont want to make it worse. I mean if i dont go to the police and it gets worse it wil be when im in oshawa and that might be better because ill actually be there and it wont be like oh well theyre far away or whatever so we cant do anything because thats what the cops might say if i took it to them at this moment...

Speedy

Staff Alumni
I don't think a 3 hour bus ride is that much. To be honest, I don't think it's unlikely that they ride 3 hours or use another means of transportation to get to where you live. I'm also guessing the people who are threatening you live in the same country as you. :hug:

That's why I am advocating taking all the evidence you have to the police as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00