and starring...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jude26, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jude26

jude26 New Member

i'm not allowed to say much on this site it seems..but I think I've made a decision that I wanted or needed to make for as long as I can rememeber..dont need psycho babble or anything..I just dont want to put off the inevitable anymore but want to dampen the impact..for the way you are remembered in peoples mind.i dont feel unhappy..the potential inside me is MASSIVE...but theres not enough space and I'm so so tired now..seem t bring it down around me...so tired..fall on my sword?

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, jude26. You say you are not unhappy, but that you think it might be time to fall on your sword. Sounds like there's more to the story. What has brought to feeling that way? I hope that we can give you support and maybe you'll find some life-affirming alternatives, instead of suicide. Here if you want to talk.

3. Ralderable

Ralderable Active Member

I can only second Acy's first reply...

What holds you back from sharing with us how you feel in a more elaborate manner though Jude? You say you aren't allowed to say much on this site... How come? If you ask me... you can say whatever you want to us, aslong as you keep it civilized of course. You shouldn't hold back, sometimes sharing how we really feel inside can help us find the understanding required to live with our issues, so I've been told atleast! :D

We're all here for you, all willing to listen to whatever you have to say.

4. Lps

Lps Well-Known Member

theres lots you can say. Like what has brought you to this moment? We're all born into feeling pretty good by default. So what changed that? And you can be honest, which is for most people a total freakin reLiEF, haha!! just talk, we won't be surprised and you'll probably feel better in the process.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.