And, this is me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I'm Lizzie and I'm, well duh, new to this site.

I'm 15 years old, and my dad committed suicide on Friday :/ but I won't talk about that now.

I'm from the joys of England, south west to be more precise. I am a writer. I love to write and I actually heard of this forum from a writer at another writing forum, which I spend all day and night on and have been extremely supportive over my loss.

So, I write fantasy. I love Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Darren Shan, the book, not the film, which is awful. And no, I do not like Twilight.

Music? All sorts. At the moment, it's pirates of the Caribbean and LotR music. But normally it is rock/alternative.

Anything else you want to know? Ask away.

Hope I'm welcome :)

Daijou

Of course you're welcome here. :)
There's no need to rush into things right away, feel free to just look around and get to know the forum a bit. Then whenever you feel more comfortable you can share more with everyone.
Also, there's a great section here for poems and stories if you wanted to share some of your writing.
Sorry to hear about your loss :hug:

PiecesMended

Sorry to hear about your loss. Everyone's welcome here and it is very supportive.
Yeah, I don't like twighlight either, and Vampire's assistant sucked. If you ever need me for anything from me feel free to PM, I'm on here nearly all the time, I practically live here.

:welcome: to the forum Lizzie. I am glad you heard about us and decided to join. I am sorry to hear about your father. I am sure you have many mixed feelings and emotions over what has happened. I hope you are able to find support with us. Take care. :hug:

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi Lizzie...welcome and so sorry about your loss...please get the support you need here...and PM me if I can help in any way...again my deepest condolences...big hugs, J

Dear Lizzie, I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your father. If you wish to share any of your feelings about it or anything you want to talk about, feel free. Everyone will be paying attention to you. Hope you have fun here. And welcome!

P.S. I'm a Harry Potter fan too.

to the forum Lizzie. I am glad you heard about us and decided to join. I am sorry to hear about your father. I am sure you have many mixed feelings and emotions over what has happened. I hope you are able to find support with us. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00