And, this is me.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Lizzie., Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lizzie.

Lizzie. Member

Hi there, I'm Lizzie and I'm, well duh, new to this site.

I'm 15 years old, and my dad committed suicide on Friday :/ but I won't talk about that now.

I'm from the joys of England, south west to be more precise. I am a writer. I love to write and I actually heard of this forum from a writer at another writing forum, which I spend all day and night on and have been extremely supportive over my loss.

So, I write fantasy. I love Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Darren Shan, the book, not the film, which is awful. And no, I do not like Twilight.

Music? All sorts. At the moment, it's pirates of the Caribbean and LotR music. But normally it is rock/alternative.

Anything else you want to know? Ask away.

Hope I'm welcome :)

2. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

Of course you're welcome here. :)
    There's no need to rush into things right away, feel free to just look around and get to know the forum a bit. Then whenever you feel more comfortable you can share more with everyone.
    Also, there's a great section here for poems and stories if you wanted to share some of your writing.
    Sorry to hear about your loss :hug:

3. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your loss. Everyone's welcome here and it is very supportive.
    Yeah, I don't like twighlight either, and Vampire's assistant sucked. If you ever need me for anything from me feel free to PM, I'm on here nearly all the time, I practically live here.

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Hi Lizzie. Welcome to the forum! Im sorry to hear about your dad. :( If you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me anytime hun. :hug:

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome Lizzie...so sorry to hear you lost your Dad...*hugs*

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Lizzie glad you reach out here. Hope you keep posting so others can support you take care

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Lizzie. I am glad you heard about us and decided to join. I am sorry to hear about your father. I am sure you have many mixed feelings and emotions over what has happened. I hope you are able to find support with us. Take care. :hug:

8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Lizzie...welcome and so sorry about your loss...please get the support you need here...and PM me if I can help in any way...again my deepest condolences...big hugs, J

9. Lizzie.

Lizzie. Member

Thanks for the welcome, guys, and all the support and offers. :)

10. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Dear Lizzie, I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your father. If you wish to share any of your feelings about it or anything you want to talk about, feel free. Everyone will be paying attention to you. Hope you have fun here. And welcome!

P.S. I'm a Harry Potter fan too.

11. dreams4life

dreams4life Well-Known Member

Hey..I am here to help. May God comfort you with his consoling presence.

12. doramide7

doramide7 New Member

to the forum Lizzie. I am glad you heard about us and decided to join. I am sorry to hear about your father. I am sure you have many mixed feelings and emotions over what has happened. I hope you are able to find support with us. Take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.