And Tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

Im Going To Fight Until I See The Sun Light

Not That I See The Point

2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

what are you going to fight about?

3. Aimee_in_Wonderland

lol techincally not fight physically
    just fight my feelings

4. morning rush

Oh oops :giggle: my bad...

what feelings are you fighting?

5. Aimee_in_Wonderland

mostly regret hate and depression
    id just like one hour want to feel normal
    insted of feeling like im going mental

6. poison

poison Well-Known Member

regret is a horrible feeling that often leads to hate. you will hate what you once were because you have nothing else to have passion for. at least that's how it is in my case, i cant speak for you i guess. and then once you get over it, you might feel even worse, because that passion and intesity you had in hate that was garnered towards what you regretted is now gone, as well as purpose. im sure that made no fucking sense but whatever.

7. morning rush

yea I can relate...I wish I wasn't going mental every day...it's tiring and painful...

maybe try to occupy your mind? Sometimes it works for me...not all the time though...

8. Aimee_in_Wonderland

i throw myself into working, because i can be someone else while im at work,
    its just the night time thats the worst
    thats when all my feelings hit at once

9. morning rush

same here at night it gets worse, and I just feel like I want to sleep so I can get in the morning...my anxiety keeps me awake though....sometimes I wish I could sleep forever...

10. Aimee_in_Wonderland

i know the feeling, i used to be on sleepers, but after awhile they become too addictive and even then i couldnt sleep. its at night when everything from my past comes back, its almost like being too scared to shut my eyes knowing exactly what ill see

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yeh me too but we got to remember they are just that feelings emotions that cannot hurt us no more. No one can hurt us because we are older and can defend ourselves right.

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Aimee!

I'm always here if you need someone to talk to.

13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to find some hobbies to distract your mind.. Maybe take some night classes..I am just the opposite of you.. I can't handle the days.. At night I am o.k. So I stay up late and try to sleep the days away..I have grown bored with everything I do. So I have decided to take up two new hobbies..I'm even thinking about doing some volunteer work..Thats a big step for me because I have isolated myself in my room for the last sixteen years..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.