..and what if I'm wrong?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shauna Lea, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

So I'm taking a step...people say that you have to make choices, take risks....I'm taking a chance, a chance they all say is stupid and not worthwhile. So what if i'm wrong? What if i fall apart again? I know I'll b gone. Is it worth it? If i dont take the chance i will b unhappy, if i take it and i fail, ill b gone....wats a girl to do? I'm so scared! I'm shaking, my heart is racing just thinking about it!

2. Ahrimar

Ahrimar Well-Known Member

Whats life without taking chances and risks? Lots of times your risks may be the wrong ones to take, but other times, you might end up somewhere amazing.

And it all depends on what it is. And if you dont like it, in the end, look at it as a learning experience.

3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

What's this choice you're talking about?

4. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

To get back with my ex boyfriend

5. Joshuwah

Joshuwah Well-Known Member

I think we might need to know how you and your ex split up before we advise you, We don't want to be saying go for it, if he has done somthing bad in the past.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please tell us why you and your boyfriend split up in the first place?

7. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

He lied to me a lot...A LOT! But he seems to have changed and matured as a person. I wil never stop loving him so I can't be with anyone else, so I guess this is a risk I have to take. I joined this forum when we broke up, cause he lied to me and acted like he didnt care I became suicidal. But is that his fault or just my lack of strength?

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It isn't anybodys fault nor lack of strength shauna. A failed relationship needs time to grieve the loss just as a death does. People handle them differently from one another. If you really think you can make it together and he truly has matured and changed, then take the risk. If not, don't fall into the same trap. It will only lead you to getting hurt again. Please be careful. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.