Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by ali, Jul 13, 2009.

1. ali

ali Member

My boyfriend passed away from suicide in the early hours of July the 13th. I am still too numb to express how I feel. There are so many emotions inside of me all struggling to get out that the are all muddled together.

I wish he could have found the strength to reach out to someone in those last few hours and minutes, I wish I could have been there, I wish he was here with me now as this just feels too surreal to be true.

I am so thankful I had you in my life, I will never forget you or your family,

I don't understand why this has happened.

I love you Andrew.

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I'm very sorry for your loss.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry for your loss :( :hug:

We're listening if you need to talk xx
  4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I'm truly sorry. :hug: if you need to talk my PM box is available to you.
  5. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear that :hug: Hope you can find understanding friends here :arms:
  6. Lina

Lina Member

I'm very sorry for your loss. : (
    I'm here if you need anything.
  7. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I'm sorry for your loss Ali and I'm pretty sure I know how you're feeling as I just lost my best friend of 35 years in the same manner. I know it would be somewhat different with a b.f. or g.f. but the surrealistic nature of it is the same.

I want you to know that I have received a great amount of help from SF since it happened and I hope you will find the same. If you want to talk about it privately, feel free to pm me.

Take care... :console:

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry for you loss i hope you have lots of supportive people around you. Maybe get some grief councilling as this will help. You know he would want you to be happy right take care
  9. Silvio

Silvio Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss. You did nothing wrong, you genuinely care about him, according to your post, so it's definitely not your fault.
    The only thing to do now, is to live a good life and only remember all the good times you've shared with him.
    Take care.
  10. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

im sooooo sorry for ur loss, but try not to balme yourself, think of all the happy memories u had together