andy c 68

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by andyc68, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i am gonna regret this but i have to know

those members who know me can you be honest and tell me if i am too flirty?
    i only ask coz it is just me, just who i am and if i have ever, ever said something that was too much then please tell me and i will change, i dont want to offend anyone here.

thank you
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No, not at all Andy!! You're just nice :) :hug:
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

You've never offended me ... or flirted with me :eek:hmy: :hug:
  4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

thats only coz joe will kick my butt sam lol
  5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

6. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

Your not too flirty with me either.
  7. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

you've never offended me and probably never ever will :hug:
    i dont see you as flirty either, just a caring friend
  8. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

thank you lynn, holly, mand.

i just like bringing a smile to a face, a laugh or giggle to someone who needs it, and being flirty is universally a giggle.
  9. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well I'm not going to go into details (lmao) but I think you are best when you are flirty (lmao). Wink wink. Enough said? Just being "universal (lmfao). Oh Gawd thanks needed that hun (lmao).
  10. itmahanh

Damn bipolar mood swings. Sorry hope that didnt offend you Andy. But then again you know how I am (lol?).
  11. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

who the hell can offend me , i m the master carla, you know that lol
  12. itmahanh

:surrender: :worthy: Yes I still have that email that taught me my place (lmfao). Enough my sides are starting to hurt!!! I think this is considered cruelty to a bipolar person (lmao).
  13. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

What has prompted you to ask this question? Presuming there've been no complaints, of course, since if there have I don't think this thread is the appropriate venue for you to address the issue...that would belong in LtM.

The problem I have with above: I'd hazard a guess that at a site like this a hypothetical member who might take offense at your conduct (or my conduct or anyone else's conduct) would be a bit unwilling to confront you (or anyone else) directly, particularly if it were over something that they perceived as a sexually charged comment. IOW, if someone out there is offended with something you've written you're probably not going to get a direct response, that's just how the site seems to work. Certainly not a public one, as on this thread, though I guess you might via PM.

On a site other than SF I probably wouldn't have much patience for the above mentioned position, but here I think given what some people have suffered through it behooves us all to follow the old carpenter's maxim of "measure twice, cut once" when writing posts.

FTR, I have no problem with anything I've ever seen you post. But that's me, and I have a fairly thick hide.
  14. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

worlds edge, this was directed at my friends here not the staff, if they had a prob i would be told off by now lol

and carla, glad i can still make you laugh, a lil smile does the world of good hun
  15. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

To be perfectly honest, when I first saw you you seemed a touch forward, but now you don't seem bad at all. :shrug:
  16. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

Well, now that you mention it...............

There was that one pm you sent me, asking me if i'd like to have a threesome with you and a donkey. That was a bit much.

I felt slightly violated, yet intrigued at the same time :eek:hmy:
  17. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

no andy your not. i think there are people here taht possibly would just take it a bit to seriously and that you maybe serious about it all. and to that i say shame on them, harmless flirting between people is fine, once you are respectful of other around, and tbh if someoen has a major issue with you, they should be mature enough to come to you and tell you they are in a mature manner. :hug: dont mind them, i think your great :laugh:
  18. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

if i remember it wasnt a donkey, it was a great white shark lol
  19. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

thank you emma, your a babe :tongue:
  20. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.