andy..

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by andyyyyyyyyyy, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You Can Go Fuck Off, I Dont Want Pity, Nor Attention, Oh So Does That Mean Everyone Who Posts On Fucking Sf Wants Pity And Attention? I Think Not. I Hate You, So Much, How Dare You Say That To Me, Thats The Last Thing I Want, If I Wanted That, Id Fucking Make Up Arape Story And How Ive Been Abused Physically For Years And Almost Killed By My Mum, Huh? So Fuck Off.

Go On Then Mods, Delete This, I Dont Give A Shit, Im Sick Of Being Miss Goodie 2shoes, This Is Me, Get Used To It, If Not, Fucking Ban Me, Or Ip Ban, I Dont Careeeee, Stupd Twat.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Can you tell me what's got you so upset. You appear to be very angry at someone or something. I am sorry that this has had such a negative impact on you. Do you feel slightly better after letting it all out? I most certainly hope it served its purpose. I hope you feel better soon. Take care. :hug:

3. :@:@:@:@:@:@

:@:@:@:@:@:@ Guest

he said that all i want is attention and pity, by posting on heRE, WHICH I DONT, OR ELSE ID FUCKING POST FAKE THREADS ABOUT THE PAST, SO DOES THAT MEAN ANDY THAT EVEN YOU SEEK ATTENTION AND PITY HUH? YOU POST ON SF TOO! FUCKING STUPID BOY, YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING, IF I WANTED ATTENTION, ID DO IT SAFER WAYS, IF I WANTED PITY, ID MAKE UP SOME SICK STUFF, YOUR A STUPID BOY YOU ARE, DONT JUDGE ME IF YOU DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW ME PROPERLEY, THATS STEROTYPICAL OF YOU.

Grr, Corrina, hes pissed me off, im sick of people thinking that, i fucking am.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.