Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by itmahanh, Sep 27, 2008.

1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Last night a remarkable friend did something for me that I just cant comprehend. I have never had anyone in the "real" world say they care and really mean it. She stepped in when others would of gladly turned away. She made a promise and stood by it. She put herself through much worry. She phoned just the right people at just the right time. She saved my children from heartbreak and she saved me. I'm certain my words dont justify how much I feel for what she has done for me in the past and present. And I certainly hope that my actions dont prevent us from being there for one another in the future. It may not of been what I wanted but it was certainly what my children and myself needed. I found out last night first hand that angels do truly exist among us. From my children and myself, thank you, thank you, thank you my friend.
  2. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Wow that's great. It's stuff like that that makes life worth living.
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm glad to hear that your guardian angel was looking out for you Carla. :hug:
  4. Kelsey

Kelsey Well-Known Member

Sounds like you got a good friend, and Im sure if you talk to this person you will for sure know nothing has changed in the friendship, and it never will. :wink: