Anger and Rage

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by cloudy, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

I realized last night while in chat after someone in there told me that I was angry that something is truly wrong.. I have been angry for 8 plus years. I have had everything from relatives I don't even know causing problems to nearly being killed by a stupid bitch to being harassed on buses and in college. I have no idea on how to get rid of all the anger, rage, and resentment towards people who have done me wrong.

The last therapist I went to, I stopped seeing because one of the nurses had been listening to the wall of my therapists office. I refuse to see another therapist because of that person's actions. I have built homicidal thoughts toward her. And no, when I turned her in they did nothing about it. Just like this past semester. Just like the pieces of shit across the street who yell at me all the time.

I can care less if any of you believe me. I am sick and tired of being told that things that take place and things that can be observed over a 3-4 months period is my IMAGINATION and me being PARANOID. Its an excuse to blow it off because no one wants to hear the truth that harassment and stupidity does happen in this world. This is why everything is going down the drain because people choose to not care anymore and so people get away with harming others.

My mom actually said that I needed Valium at one point. I get so close to snapping. I feel sorry for the person who is going to set me off one day. They are going to be in a world of pain. I am not going to put up with this shit no more. And its not a threat, it is a promise.

2. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

Kinna am extreamly sorry you are going down this road
    and while most people r crap dont insult those that do care
    You have all the right to be angry, and you should have never put up with this shit in the first place. Keep telling you, however randomly beating up people does not solve it.
    You need to argue with the rest of people till some gives in. Yes its very understandable to be angry when they ignore you, and should let off some steam exactly then not just build up. They need to know/feel its making you angry and you are entitled to it. Also if there are so many people harrasing you youd need to change place/university not just accept.

My experience with people is that they start acting retarded when it comes to this type of issues, and have nothing worthy to say to you, I had to learn to keep my own opinions and what i say, contradict them all the time and force them in my mind frame, harrase them a bit and dont keep my anger to myself when i get ignored. Judge them back for theyr partiality. They are either on your side or not and if not, no point in being compliant about it! People always want to be comfortable about stuff like this since its stressfull, unless you make it unconformable for them yourself, the big mouth is always right :sparkle: if you just ignore and build up you can see very well where its taking you
    The police should have been told you feel like they r not doing their job since waiting till you get shot is not really doing the job. You are forced to protect and arm uself.
    Am pretty sure anyone harassing you is relaying exactly on your general ignoring of the subject and not talking to people. So yes its all in your head if you cant get it out, it just works like that, sadly

On this forum on the other tread you gave the impression you are unsure. You may be resentful about it now but you have your part too if you dont bother to convince people 200% and just let things go a certain way. You did not come back there storming angry and with tons of solid arguments against the persons hint, you just started a new tread saying you dont care about what people think and rather let it go a certain way.

Try to be around other people and taking to them when that happens, like a judgment on the perpetrators and notice the other peoples reactions and have an attitude twords that. Also cant you get a gun to scare people off, I would not recommend actually using it but its good practice. Also if id have to go to the police id try to record the discussion with my phone or just buy a cheap recorder, since you live in a house not a cheap apartment am shure there is something you can concess to buy what is most vital at the moment.

3. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i read half of what you said. can i have some of what ever medication you are taking? it sounds good.

4. sunshinesblack

lol, none at the moment thankfully, though am usually the one asking for meds

5. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

lol. i try to have a sense of humor about life. i guess if i start doing yoga and meditation it might help. bitching doesn't seem to work.

6. sunshinesblack

how come it doesn't?

7. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

probably because i have lost my mind.

8. sunshinesblack

if you say so

9. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

valium, anyone? buspar?

10. sunshinesblack

are those the meds u take?

look, if im bothering you, and you just wanted to vent, am out of here

11. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i am just rambling. no. bye!

12. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

some idiot was snooping on my front porch a few minutes ago. i heard the dog bark but went to look too late. i need to catch whoever is doing this. i don't give a shit if you tell people where i live but i will get you and you wont like what i have for you. harassing pieces of shit.

13. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

woke up angry. feeling suicidal. what the hell is gong on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.