Anger at comments

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

This fuckin mole on the Dr Phil website had the nerve to call me a victim and accused me of not fighting and now I'm so pissed off.i gave her a lashing back but I'm so angry right now,she has Bi Polar and is controlled with medication but had the gore to piss me off for no reason.She said everything I ever wrote indicated that I was a victim of life.:mad: I'll show that slut victim.:mad:

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Give me her number! I'll sort her. :p

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you had to experience that ace. Consider the source of the accusations and do not let them cause you to do anything. You were not deserving of her comments. You know hun, we can all be classified as victims of life. That does not mean the fight has not been a valiant one. I know you have fought hard, but that has not stopped things from hurting you. I guess in this way we can be called victims. I hope what I have said does not offend you ace. I really don't know why she made the comment she did, but this could be one explanation. Stay safe ace. You don't have to prove anything to anyone but yourself. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2007
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I agree with Corrina. Please take care Ace. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2007
  5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone it's just hurtful and upsetting that some hypocrite can come out and accuse you of not trying hard enough.I get so frustrated and angry about thing's like that and don't ease up so easy.

6. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

yo i understand you totally but calling someone a slut when she calls you a victim is kinda harsh dont you think?

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Well I'm angry ya know.:mad:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is very frustrating ace to feel as if someone says you are not trying, when in fact you have given more than you even thought possible. Sometimes we need to learn which comments to take seriously and which to let go. What is important is you know the truth. You know how hard you fight, how hard you try. She knows very little.What she has to say on this subject is unimportant. Try not to stoop to her level. Take care ace. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.