Anger at family and friends

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jameslyons, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

...:mad: sorry for these reposts. I'm just a jack ass who can't even work a computer. :blub:
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

No you arent. You just have an ass of a computer that doesnt give jack about your computer knowledge. Oh hun sorry you are so upset right now. Family!!!! WTF!!! You can pick your friends and neighbors to a degree but you cant pick your family. If you cant beat them then maybe it's time you joined them. Jump in with both feet and give back to them exactly what they are dishing out to you. Be negative and unsupportive when they need you. Complain about their shortcomings. Man, bet it would send them for a loop seeing you behave that way. Might open their eyes a little. Then ask them how it feels cuz now they know how you feel when they treat you in this manner. Like I said.... "family". Sometimes the best thing is to just sit back and watch with a smile on your face as they self destruct!!! Huh... and they think we are the ones with problems!!! (lol). Well you've got us James. And you couldnt ask for a better family than the members of SF.
  3. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

No fair, I missed it.
    F#%@ the computer just type how you feel.
    You'll get past the little sh#$. :hug:
    Feel better, if only for a little while.
  4. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

couldnt agree more with this answer carla. hug to both of you xox
  5. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

:) Thanks for the replies.

You're great C.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.