Anger at US mixed marriage 'ban'

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Aurora Gory Alice, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Fortunately there are some groups in the U.S. such as the "Southern Poverty Law Center", and the "American Civil Liberties Union" which will, in fact, go after these racists, especially if they are in a position of power, such as this justice of the "peace". Can you imagine that this ignorant bastard actually said that he has even (paraphrased) "allowed black people to use his bathroom"?

Shameless and shameful.
  3. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Wow, that dude did not think those comments or actions through did he? Luckily the media is aware of it and things should hopefully change.
  4. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. After all, somebody with "piles and piles" of black friends that he even lets use the bathroom can't be that racist. Right? Right?

No, I'm kidding. This guy is a danger to the evolution of society and needs to be barred immediately. Personal beliefs, ignorant or otherwise, should not circumvent the law.
  5. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Does that mean that a handsome east-european immigrant (e.g. me) cannot marry an American native woman (e.g. Paris Hilton)??? :cry2:

Screw the green card lottery - I'm going to India! :tongue:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.