*anger fit*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wheresmysheep, Feb 2, 2011.

1. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

a;iuegfiwyegbfiywbvefipybqwiuebf[owuq[ebfiwebhfievwhfuefvwhiupebgviwyebgvpgwbwieybgfvpwiyebgvwiebfwiebhfgiwbvegfiqwu;ebf[qioubfqiufwbgvqiybfvqiyefbvhqiewbfvqibgfuiqeubf ev;kjwn vjolkwengv[oihg[woeunjvl 'jdbsvwiu[oegfqiypbgvwfdn'pKLDFSNQU[OWF[QIEWBGFIQHEBF'obufwi;ebgwi;oakjv c;wiegf[9oewugfnwoejlgvnw'jel
    I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHIGN RIGHT NOW BUNCH OF FUCKING WANKERS ASSHOLES. I HATE IT ALL FUCKING NET CUTTING FUCKING SPASTICS TELLING ME ITS ALL MY FAULT ALL MY DOING FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE IM FED UP OF ALL THIS FUCKING SHIT PUT ME IN FOWL HUMOUR AND CRAP AND I HATE IT AND RAGING AND I FUCKING CANT STAND IT AND MY TEXTS ARENT SENDING NOW AND
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I HATE YOU

2. Louis03

Louis03 Well-Known Member

:unsure:

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

*hugs Sheepy tight* :hug: :hug: :hug:

4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hope your OK Sheep, would you like to talk about why you are feeling so ANGRY??
    :hug: Take care x

5. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

:hug: :hug: :hug: I'm sorry you're so angry, Emma. I'm here if you'd like to talk. :hug: :hug: :hug: Take some deep breaths.

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

*HUGS* sheep

7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

:hug: thank you all,
    Was a rage i was in. just stupidness in general. But just backs up my thoughts and gp's thoughts so much re my diagnosis.

Thank you all for teh hugs and replies
    :hug: :wub: :hug:

8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You were very hurt by your mother's lack of responsiblity, which would make anyone enraged...I hope you know how much you are cared for and valued...you do not deserve to be treated that way! big hugs, J