Anger issues

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I would try talking to a therapist that might help hugs. Also I know they have some things to help with anger issues.

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
You need to find a therapist but also try simple methods like walking away from situation, think bubble and deep breathing techniques. The think bubble exercise is where you think what you are going to say rather than saying.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Therapy is your best and safest bet :) They will have dealt with this before and have experience on it. At 15 if you get it treated now you will have a way better chance of a brighter less angry you in the future.

SinisterKid

We either find a way, or make one.
SF Supporter
Hi and welcome to SF.

Yeah, you start a diary here in the My Diary section of the forum [you can make it private if you so wish] and then when you get pissed off with the world or anyone in it, you go there and write your anger out. Its surprising how well it can work. I rant there constantly when I don't wish to vent my anger on a open forum. A few people read it and offer their opinions and thoughts and I value their feedback. Sometimes, I think writing out my anger is the one thing that keeps me relatively sane ;)

Thank you all for your great replies. I'll try to see a therapist as soon as I can. I actually used to see one, but now I don't because I got transferred and haven't found a good place yet. I'm going to practice the techniques you have suggested.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there @JadaMGrant15

Personally have gone through so much anger issues and what has helped me is understanding why I'm so angry and what sets it off.

Is it at the circumstances behind my control?

If its something I can change somewhat then work towards that goal.

The quote says it all, variants of this quote across the universe but same meaning:

“Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”

Anon

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00