Anger leads to my SI

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Jagroen, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Jagroen

Jagroen Well-Known Member

Why im relapsing.
    Its because noone truly cares about everyone else, you get raised to believe in karma, tell the truth, dont steal
    but once you hit 18 / become a adult it all goes to hell..

Hell starts in school but nothing is done about bullies/slander/school image
    then college is big on stereotypes men need 6 packs, money, like sports in order to get a hot chick, women need to be hot, skinny, wear makeup to be "attractive"
    and this is how we are raised? seriously...

then in the adult world, everyone just takes advantage of everybody else and there is no denying it
    some people feel guilty and try to "pay it back/forward"
    then you have the majority who think its always about them and only them

You have people telling you to "smarten up, grow a pair" cause your in a hard time BECAUSE of other people treating you like dog shit

I quite frankly dont see the point in continuing in life, yea you might says its selfish, but honestly i dont care anymore...i need to focus on myself
    and its damm near impossible when you ask for help and people lie, steal, take advantage...they just dont care..

you might say its cause of MY choices/actions brought this upon myself, well think harder....
    is it really with todays society that dont care and take advantage of you?
    Bullies, Liars, Theifs, Cheaters...just some examples, and you think i made the choices to find these people?

no, you argue that i LET them, well there is always someone better than you and when you have felt low all your life, you feel low
    so everyone else feels better and they feed off it, its not easy to stop them feeding off it when you ASK for help but you use up your resources

Im sorry for those who read this, Im just very angry with myself and had to vent.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jagroen, it's fine to let off steam. It helps you to relief the stress and thoughts you feel. Yes people have a knack of using you but there must be some people who have total trust in. I am sorry to hear that you have issues with trusting people. (Sorry if I mis-read the post). It's takes time to rebuild the trust of human nature. It can be done but the process is over time and not at the snap of a finger. This might sound poppycock but it's the simple matter of common sense.

The six pack is a difficult process and needs a lot of dedication to diet and exercise. It's marketed as a 10 week process or perhaps doing the insanity program. It requires a lot of commitment and patience to do. I hope this post helps you. Keep posting for further support and care.

3. Jagroen

Jagroen Well-Known Member

Thanks,

and yeah it hurts having trust issues.
    as for diet, im poor and its hard to even eat for the month.
    exercise, all i do is walk outside when i have the energy