Anger, selfloathing - Lunacy, insanity...??

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by agitate, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agitate

agitate Guest

I feel angry and/or depressed all the time. I spend aproxx 90% of my time inside my room. Whenever I leave my house and spot people I always want to hit them in the face or stomp on their faces. But I can restrain myself when sober......

Whenever I get drunk I become extremely self-loathing and so, if I see somebody that would otherwise make me angry when sober I'll attack him (Whenever this happens I totally loose control and can't remember what happens..).. If I'm alone or together with people, whom "I like", I start hit myself in the face, bash my head into a wall, break my knuckles by hitting into tough things or similar...

Have been somewhat depressed since I was 10 and the last couple of years it has become a lot worse. The thing that scares me, the rage, has only appeared the last year and now I had to quit my college because I really "wanted" to "hurt" people.

I have made many injuries to myself and other people... Should I end this before hurting(worse?) anybody else?

I mean I consider my life rather worthless.. Most other peoples lives are much more "rich", redundant happiness etc..etc..etc..
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Agitate and welcome...sometimes, we want to hurt what we do not have or have such rage that we do not know how to direct it...maybe supportive relationships (both professional and peer) can help you find a better way to voice what you are feeling...please continue to post and let us know how you are doing...J
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Lately I've been feeling more angry than usual as well. Rather sadistic even. I want to see my ex break up with her new boyfriend. I want them to be unhappy.
    I want to fight someone. I want to fight everyone. Emotionally, phsyically. I want to fight strangers. I want to fight my friends.
    Getting the anger out in my pillow is not enough.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You know that there is atreatment for all that anger? They can set you up with a regimant of meds that can help you get a handle on the anger.
    You also need to see a therapist because the meds aren't a miracle cure. I have been in the hospital several times because of my problems and my facination with death. There were several people each time who had anger issues. And when they were ready to be dicharged they pretty much had it under control. I hope you find a happy medium!!Stay Safe and Stay Strong...:chopper:
  5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'd imagine that could be helpful depending on the person.

For me, I've pushed down my anger my entire life, I can't imagine how pushing it down further with medication could help at all.
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I don't know how it works because I direct my anger at myself. The last time I was in the hospital there was a guy who stabbed his brother because he pissed him off. They helped him to gain control of his emotions. When he was discharged he had a sheriff standing by to take him to jail. His family didn't press charges on him. The state did,Florida is a no fault state. Oh well I am speechless can you beleive that?:chopper:
  7. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

"Anger, selfloathing - Lunacy, insanity...?? "....Just an ordinary day!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.