Anger to myself

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Jagroen, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Jagroen

Jagroen Well-Known Member

I havent posted in a long time...i thought i was doing good...was looking for a job...had a few interviews...still no job..

started going to counselling...

thing were looking up...then in 1 day...i find out my family's dog is at the vet...scared she might die (15yr old Bishon Shitsu)

roommate/pretty damm close to a best friend you can get is moving out super early as tomorrow...so little notice...thought we had a month left...

and i had a arguement with person today over pizza that really bugged me....

I honestly feel like shit when 3 things good happen to me over a few months but it only takes 2-3 things in a day to make me feel useless.....

i could go on and rant...but im just gonna keep crying and listening to music....

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

sighs. Thats a lot of painful stuff. Glad you thought of coming here. do you go to chat here also? thinking if you do that it might help :hug: I hope pup gets better.

3. Jagroen

Sadly no i dont use the chat here,

spending all day with my friend, to pack his stuff and seeing him leave without saying a "proper" goodbye...hurts...maybe its karma for leaving my friends back in alberta when i moved to ontario...my parents had enough of my past in alberta and next morning had me a plane to ontario....

right now im just a huge crybaby...i just want to be alone and finish off the drinks that my friend and i couldnt finish this weekend...GAH i hate this feeling of being alone...feels like my best friend just left me....feels like he left cause of something i did...dont know...i constantly feel i did something that caused all this...and its hurting so bad...

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Sorry this has happened. Doesnt sound like karma to me though. I was taught that karma is opportunity to see or correct choices we made. It was not your choice to leave Alberta so abruptly. Sometimes when we are in great pain we can blame ourselves for so much that honestly is not our fault. When people are in pain sometimes they think they caused situations to occur. Sorry you got moved to abruptly back to Ontario. Sounds like it is not your choice to be there

5. Jagroen

well i was originally from alberta, but forced to move out here...yes some good things have happened...but im starting to feel like it was a waste of effort...

6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hope things turn around for you Jagroen. It can be hard if someone is living in a place they cannot relate to. I hope thats not the case for you living in Onrario. I hope you can find some good connections as long as you do have to be there.