Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by WinterDream, Oct 11, 2008.

1. WinterDream

WinterDream Member

The Definition of anger:
    1. a strong feeling of displeasure and belligerence aroused by a wrong; wrath; ire.

The Definition of betrayal:
    2. to be unfaithful in guarding, maintaining, or fulfilling: to betray a trust.

The Definition of friendship:
    1. the state of being a friend; association as friends: to value a person's friendship.

The Definition of understanding:
    9. characterized by understanding; prompted by, based on, or demonstrating comprehension, intelligence, discernment, empathy, or the like: an understanding attitude.

Dear Friends,
    If you were really true friends, you would know the meanings of theses definitions.
  2. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

so true.

anything going on that you want to talk about?
    (feel free to pm or msn me)
  3. WinterDream

WinterDream Member

I have just recently been very hurt by a few friends. I needed some way to let it out. I have a hard time letting my walls of trust down. I had been doing better with that. I had been doing better with asserting myself. I don't think people in my life were comfortable with my healthy changes in my life. thank you for reading and replying.
  4. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

in my personal opinion, i think it is wise to find it difficult to let the walls of trust down because you never know what so-called 'friends' will do to you (i know how 'friends' can hurt you and screw you over)

if people are not comfortable with my healthy changes in your life, then they are not people you should be that bothered about anyway.

and it also cool that you are making these changes.
    go you! :)
  5. WinterDream

WinterDream Member

Thank You again for responding Perry. I had really worked hard on letting the walls down, for so many years I was hypervigilant. I worked on building trust and building friendships. Yet again I was so very hurt by these friends. I have question my self, my role, rationalized the whole situation. I am not really sure that I have any regrets. I am very hurt though, and trying to overcome that. I am also trying to backslided and let anything hinder my progress.