anger

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by serivok, Jun 26, 2009.

1. serivok

serivok Active Member

right now i just want to screem but of course i wont, i never do. whats the point of living if you have nothing to live for? i just want to let everything out right now, i wish i could, but i never do.

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

If you just bottle up your anger then one day it will probably burst out anyway. Let it out here where you can do it safely. Writing it all down does help. Best wishes.

3. serivok

serivok Active Member

i wish i knew how to write it out, i keep thinking about cutting myself again but i promised the woman i love i wouldn't. at the moment no one i know is talking to me, i feel like i just wanna run through a wall or something

4. snowraven

What is it that is making you feel this way?

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I'm sorry you're feeling this way! What's causing you to feel so angry?

6. serivok

serivok Active Member

everything, the woman i live jast gave birth to what might be my daughter but her mom won't even let me see her because she wants my girlfriend to marry another man(she currently lives with her mom), so i haven't even seen what could be my daughter or been in contact with my girlfriend since she had the baby.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

wow! Her mother should keep her nose out of it. Does your girlfriend want you see the baby? If she does,then ignore her mother..its not up to her. btw,how old is your girlfriend?

8. snowraven

I know only too well how tough that must be for you. I'm going to send you a PM. Stay strong.

9. serivok

serivok Active Member

she's 20 and she does, her mother is keeping her at her house to control her and has been making threats. my girlfriend is easily intimidated and will believe any threats her mom gives her