angered

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrainBart

Staff Alumni
Its my daughters third birthday today, and I am outraged at how low some people wtoop to use children against you. Its my daughters birthday and I refused to invite her "nanna" a woman who has paid no attention to my daughter, a person who does not even give her the time of day to get her friends against me and start spewing obscenities about how disgraceful I am for not inviting "nanna" round.

I am sick to my back teeth on how she manipulates everyone to make me out to be the bad person. No one cares to hear the other side, the side that shows just how much of a manipulative bitch her "nanna" is. Not once has she contacted to ask how Esmé is doing, not once has she arranged to come to us, no way will i permit my daughter to step into her house due to wild dogs, and disgraceful condition of the house. The countless times we have been to her aunts and invited her round its one of 3 excuses. Dogs, Cleaning, husband is ill.

She lies to everyone, she steals, she refuses to pay money she owes. The lies she's spun... "I spoke to them and they said they would bring her round one day to say hello, but they are saying they dont want me seeing her" She never called us. She never spoke to us... and I am sick of it.

Sparrow91

I've known someone like that once. Eventually everyone saw her for who she truly was. People like that can't hide their true side forever. It took a while for people to see for themselves how manipulative someone can be but when one starts to see it there whole facade falls apart. There's no way you can just cut her out of your life? It sounds like its difficult. I really do hope that this situation gets better for you and for the sake of your daughter. It's horrible that people would use children against others. Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00