Angry and disappointed over auto accident.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 5150incalif, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5150incalif

5150incalif Member

I had an automobile accident yesterday and I'm still unsure how I got out of the car. I didn't even see the other car that ran a red light and I had no chance in avoiding this. My car was completely totaled. I wasn't hurt, only a scrap on the knee and my face from the air bag. I was alone in the car. I still have no idea how I got out of the car. Both police and paramedic told me that it was a miracle that I'm alive. After seeing my car, I too, don't know why I'm still here.

I've been severely depressed for months and attempted suicide twice. I haven't been able to control the pain from surgeries one year ago. I just want the pain, the bills and hospitals to stop. I just don't want it anymore.

The night of the accident I didn't sleep and my mind couldn't stop thinking why I'm still alive. I haven't told anyone that I'm angry to be living. I'm sorry for those who lost someone in an accident, but I really would be better off dead. It would have stopped all the crap in my life.
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

hey randy
    Maybe it was a sing that you are meant to be alive. You're lucky :).
    It must have shaken you up a fair bit I'd imagine :hug:
    I'm happy you werent hurt by it. Please stay strong, I know how shit life is, but it can get better.
  3. Random

Random Well-Known Member

It could be much worse. A bad accident could have left you alive but unable to move. If I had to pick a way to go, a car accident would be the last way I'd want to go.
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Glad you're ok hun :hug: and trust the car was insured:unsure: so you can get a new one..last thing you need right now is to lose your wheels. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.