angry and never forgiving

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by morning rush, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I have a lot of anger inside...from my past. It haunts me a lot. I'm angry at a lot of people (no one here) and I know you're supposed to forgive but I can't.

I am angry so much I'm afraid people will stop talking to me or be my friend because of it...I try to be positive with people...

but man, it's hard to not be angry...I do understand but it's like I can't accept it or I don't know...I want to scream, I was to punch and rip those people to pieces...

I know that part of it is my fault because I let people eat me alive...but not because I am kind and generous and forgiving that it means you have to take advantage of the person...

I'm so angry at my family, so angry at my dad, his wife and step daughter...I'm unsure if it's because I can't confront what they did or something like that...

I did write an email to my dad about some of the stuff he did, he told his wife and step daughter, who bashed me for doing that, calling me lame and a coward....but they are the ones who left him because he was unbearable and abusive...so that's very hypocrite because I supported them through it all...and they turn on me the first time I finally remove the weight on my shoulders??? I haven't digested that...

I hate them...and part of me want them to suffer. I know it's not very good to think that, but it's what I honestly think...sorry this was long :( just not in a good place right now

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is ok to be angry hun you were hurt but try not to hold onto the anger ok let it go through you feel it then let it go hun h ugs

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yeah, most people in the world are assholes, so I don't blame you for being so angry. I'm really nice too, and people always take advantage of that...they use me until they get what they need, and don't give a damn how I feel. So I can relate to a lot of what you said...people just suck sometimes. I have resorted to not showing any kind of emotion, whether it's positive or negative...I just don't want to make myself vulnerable to attack. I wouldn't recommend emotion numbing at all, and I think it's ok to let out your emotions...if you are angry at someone after they did something shitty to you, then they shouldn't act surprised. You don't need to forgive anyone if you don't want to, they should own up to their actions and apologize for what they did. You have to let the anger out and not let it build up, or it will eat away at you.

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Very often something bad ends up happening to people who have done harm to me. Nothing that I do, it just happens.

Often it's something far worse than I would ever wish on them; a horrible disease, family member dies, they end up in jail. I guess life has a way of bringing bad things to everyone sooner or later.

Call it karma or not, but something bad will happen whether they've got it coming or not. Maybe that is a basis for letting go of the anger?

5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I do believe in karma...and I know that they pay for what they did...but I don't know...I'm just fed up with the world, fed up with people taking, not caring etc...I've had enough of bs for a lifetime...

6. jabberwock

jabberwock New Member

I am one of the most angriest person i know,buy a hitting punch not the
    ones you buy at sports store,fill one up with sand and the the other with stone and just punch at them visualize your heatread and if you get tired vizulize them doing something evenat your most difficult ,what is the point of it off?

you will get fit and your brain will release andorphnss which will somewhat ease your pain ,if you wanna know these things my e mail is hackandcrack22@yahoo.com
    ,and i swear i will help you

P.S:Sorry for my spelling i am too depressed and drunk

Forgive me and may you lead a fulfulling life

thank you:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.