angry anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

feardoubtdeath

Im really pissed off at the world and I think the feeling is mutal
I have been beaten up and humilated
Im tired of unsuccessfully trying to live while everyone laughs their asses off at me and
I am deeply ashamed of myself
I am thinking about ending it all seriously for once in my life
no more pityful little threats and cowardly attempts
the real deal
I hope I do this once and for all and not chicken out again
I cant bear to go thru one more night and day of this world

Its weird with suicide that there is such a feeling of deep shame and taboo, because thats just how i feel about myself

anyone feel angry or ashamed too?

Shifter

if you do go through with it, where will you end up? you'll only succeed in dieing, but cause grief to your family and friends. look at it this way, committing suicide is a quest for relief. relief is a feeling. you cannot feel relief if you are not alive to experience it.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
There are alot of us who are suicidal for one reason or another.. The only difference from us Is the reasons why..You will find that we live one day at a time and come here for support. That is if you stick around long enough for us to try and support you!! Death is a given, there is no reason to expidite it..Try sticking with the forum and let us try to show you the support that you need..

Anime-Zodiac

I'm sorry about how your feeling. The world is a harsh place due to people making it that why. It seems like the moment someone see's you, you are judged and labelled. And from then on you tend to be treated that way someone perceives you. For the unfortunate that might be being beaten up, humiliated, laughed at, etc.

But those people are weak for doing those things because:
1) you've never asked for it
2) nor do they have the right to do such things.

Despite all this, your not alone and you don't have the face these sorts of things alone.

F

feardoubtdeath

to mystic eyes I do have to face things alone thats just the way it is and people dont have the right to do what they have done to me, but they get away with it anyway.
to stranger1 Death is a given, so why not get it over with now, before life gets any worse?

Your good people for trying but I cant be helped. I shouldnt have posted here and Im sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00