Angry, confused, suicidal, hopeless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 5150incalif, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5150incalif

5150incalif Member

I'm fairly new to this site and at first I wrote to divert my mind. It has helped. I just so angry with myself. I've caused so much trouble. It never ends. Hospitals, medications, therapy has put my family in financial hell. I don't know what to do. It's a no win situation. If I seek help, the more trouble I cause. I'm so stupid. Talking about my thoughts has only caused more problems. I'm not trying to talk anyone into harming themselves. I hope to find others that are in a similar situation. I'm trying to find out how treatment helped them. Or what hasn't worked.

2. nezumiceplak

nezumiceplak Member

I'm sorry that you feel this way, but it's not your fault at all. You shouldn't feel angy with yourself, and no one should be angry with you. It's impressive that you seem to want to seak help, which is a hard step to take. You're not stupid, and even though you think that talking about things has caused trouble in the past, getting your thoughts out into the open where people understand could help you a lot more.

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Expressing yourself and sharing your thoughts is something that should be encouraged. How has you having therapy, etc got your family in to financial trouble?

4. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Cognitive Behavioural Therapy may help you, they try to work out why your thought cycles are the way they are

"I seek help, I cost money, I cause problems"

and try to change them

"I seek help, it costs money, it causes problems now so that the future may be problemless for us all"

Ask your GP for info xox

5. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I'm sure your family and loved ones would rather pay out the money than for you to suffer with depression and possibly deal with your death. It's good you are seeking support and Isa had a good idea of thinking positively and the money for the treatment is going to help you in the future. Take care of yourself.

6. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

*nods* besides, it costs less for therapy for 5 years than for one funeral.

Just a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.