"angry is his name"

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by noshadow, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noshadow

noshadow Well-Known Member

Been pissed for the last week now, day after day. Screaming, crying, punching walls, throwing shit off the walls. Of corse this occurs while NO ONE else is around. Don't wanna scare the gf away.

I'm losing my control here.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

As horrible as it seems and feels, you atleast have a way to release those feelings. Maybe losing your control for a little while will turn into a way to regain it. Bottling them up never helps. Maybe the worst is past and now you will start to feel better again. Dont know but just wanted to let you know you're not alone.
  3. BaZz

BaZz Member

Well for the past month I been punching myself and going crazy to. Being I don't live in a place to break shit I resort to myself. I use to punch holes in my wall, but sadly I don't have that place I use to anymore.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

How about tryng to find a secluded spot and yell at the top of your lungs until you can't yell anymore. Make sure you are alone because if you don't people will think you lost all your marbles.This works as a stress release. It didn't work for me, but I know several people that it helped them to cope!!Stay Safe....
  5. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

There's also the venting forum to release more of the temper. It's all better than keeping the anger inside... I know, I tried. -.-
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I agree that finding constructive outlets of releasing energy would be a good idea. For me, I find that exercising helps to release excess energy. It's best not to let all the emotions build up before they explode.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.