angry note

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZundertowZ, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

im trying to write a note but it keeps turning into a angry note pointing out the wrongs done to me. im fully aware im responsible for what i do, but the truth is the truth right? i dunno i cant even right a note! i have not spoken to my so-called love ones in months so f the note!
  2. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

If you care about your "loved ones", that's all you need to say. Sometimes the less said is best.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Undertow, Are you o,k? I know we haven't talked to each other before. I am wondering why you are feeling this way? Did something happen or is the suicidal thoughts coming on from another direction? You know by now that you have the support you need here at the forum! Can you give us a little more info about what started these thoughts to raise there ugly head?
    are you thinking of hurting yourself? If you are you need to get to the hospital and be honest with them. They can only help you if they know what is going on with you. It's late right now so I pretty sure you will hear from others after they wake up! I hope you are safe. If you need to talk PM me I will be awake for a couple of hours. Good luck...:chopper:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.