angry that i feel this way again.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by warrabinda, Jan 22, 2011.

1. warrabinda

warrabinda Well-Known Member

so for the past week i have been feeling slightly better. it came after i sort of resolved some issues and felt a little lighter. when i realised this i felt secondarily happy. things were on the up. i started thinking about the future.

today it's come trickling back. the debate is wearing me out. the discussion in my head is wearing me out. i'm really tired. i'm almost too tired to be properly angry.

it's like all the work i've done has become... undone. stitch by stitch.
    I'm currently between employment and have no money and a credit card debt so going to the GP is out of the question.

THIS IS NO WAY TO LIVE.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Are there clinics or services on a sliding scale in which you can be treated? Many University centers are structured this way...not sure where you live, but in the US there are county and city hospitals that can provide these services...please see what is available to you...J

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

There might be some places like J said that offer a sliding scale. Also you could call support lines possibly. See whats available in your area.

I was looking at some self help lines on the internet. found this one:

Stress Anxiety Depression - Confidential Helpline: 01622 717656 - Advice, information on self help strategies, relaxation, exercise, nutrition, cognitive therapy etc.

There are a few others listed on this website :

http://www.supportline.org.uk/problems/depression.php

I hope you can get the support you need. :hug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Stressor in your life no wonder you are feeling somewhat low. I hope you can find some help for your finances look into government agencies to see what is available to help you until the next job Unfortunately alot of people are in the same way. You will come back up again keep talking to us okay maybe someone in your area will have some good strategies to help you. hugs