Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Freya, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Without entitlement. And still cannot make it go away. I want to... break things. People. Rip limbs off. Scream. Hurl insults. I am so so angry. With myself. With other people. With the universe. I want... well it gets a bit too violent/explicit. So I can't say. But god I want to.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you i hope you can get rid of some of that anger building up inside you safely h ugs
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I've boiled people in oil, ripped out finger nails and generally tortured the shit out of them...all in my head, you'll be relieved to know lol.
    Sometimes you just have to go with the thought, and if that fails, beat the shit out of a cushion or pillow; works wonders.
  4. Moat

Moat Banned Member

You know, I understand how you feel right now, although probably not the same as you are going through, but it is better that when you are angry, violent and/or want to hurt something or someone, the best advice is just to keeo those feelings inside and not them out.
    A lot of people make the mistake that you feel better after you have dealt whatever itis it you do, bit recent research has shown and proven it is healthier to hold on to that angry (however weird that sounds).
  5. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Unfortunately pillow/cushion beating isn't cutting it. And Moat - trust me, I know all about the need to keep the feelings inside. I am not sure I agree with healthier but whatever. Apparently I deserve to feel like the local pariah in every area of my life. Maybe if I give up talking to people in general, everyone will be happier. And as long as everyone else is happy... well that is what matters right?