angry!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by IJ (it just is), Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IJ (it just is)

IJ (it just is) Well-Known Member

I dont know why but I am so angry, and irate. I guess I am just tired and had enough of this roller-coaster ride of depression, suicidal thoughts, sadness and loneliness. I just wanna give up now!!! Enough is enough!

2. Jericho

Jericho Well-Known Member

I know how you feel, my friend. Take a moment and get some air. I have been on the verge of giving up more times than I would like to count. However, it helps to just breathe and empty your mind of everything. Talk to us, what is wrong? I will do everything in my power to assist you.

Be safe.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Why are you so angry?

Do your best to relax and do some breathing exercises, please seek professional help for your intense suicidal thoughts.

4. IJ (it just is)

I am angry cause I self-hurt myself again today, and now I feel guilty about doing it, I am just so frustrated.

5. Jericho

Regret and guilt are terrible things. Try and forget about what happened and think about something that calms you. Or better yet, find a creative outlet for when you are frustrated that may help get rid of some of your emotions. I suggest something like painting or writing. I myself write when I feel the most depressed, and it helps immensely. If you would prefer something more primal, why not try breaking old stuff? It may sound odd, but I see no reason why it wouldn't work. Get an old appliance, car, or anything and beat it up with a baseball bat or something. Either way, we are all here for you.

6. IJ (it just is)

thanks, I have tried everything I can think of but all I wanna do now is throw in the towel, it just all seems pointless.

7. Jericho

Living is never pointless, my friend. It may seem like you are in the middle of the river without a paddle sometimes, but there is always a reason to live. Live for the day, one at a time. Think of something that makes you smile, however small, and strive to achieve it every day. This could be anything from sitting in a park and taking in the air to helping an elderly woman across the street. Whatever your situation in life, there is always at least one thing that can and will improve your mood. I encourage you to find it!

8. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Try to figure out what triggers the SH that leads to your current state of emotion.

Take it one day at a time it will be less overwhelming as well.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

As they say when you fall off the horse you get right back on!! Don't beat yourself up over cutting. We all have setbacks during our recovery, don't let it in the way of what you want to achieve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.