Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nosmanic, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nosmanic

Nosmanic Active Member

:rant: I don't understand why I should live. No one cares about me they just want to use me, lie to me, toy with me. I can't believe I actually believe people can care about anyone but themselves and when I call people out on it they turn it on me like I did something worng I try playing by their rules and they still aren't happy what do they want out of me.

I know I should not care but how does one really not care what anyone else think if people really didn't the world would be chaos crime would be rampade. Is there really people out there that have people that really care about other close to them it seems like they are just able to use each other for what they want and some how push out the truth that they are being used. :dry:
  2. Diseased88

Diseased88 Active Member

I am sure someone cares about you, but idk your circumstances. I do know, that if someone just used me and if everyone truly only thought about themselves, then why kill yourself. Show those bastards your stronger then them, strong enough to hold yourself up and them.

The people you describe are parasites, and reading your post made me slightly angry at the thought of those pretentious assholes.

alot of people are ignorant, abusive, dicks. But there are people who have the capacity to be loving and caring. Instead of looking out for these rare people, become one. Try to develop a genuine and caring interest in the well being of others, and you'll soon find your problems seem to disappear.

Good Luck!
  3. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

There's a difference between not caring and not worrying. People naturally care about how others treat treat them, but not everyone worries about it. Clearly, you are worrying, which is never a good thing. Many people use mechanisms to protect themselves in every day life. If someone takes out their anger on you, how are you going to react? Are you going to take to heart what they say, or are you going to feel sorry for them and move on with your life? Everybody encounters difficulties and unavoidable set-backs. But, if you develop a high sense of self esteem, you will not let these things get in the way of your happiness. Your love, respect, and admiration for yourself should not be based solely on how others treat you. It should come from within. If you need to go through major changes in order to be happier with who you are, then don't be afraid to do so. It is up to you to take action and responsibility for your own life, because nobody else will do that for you.

Peace and good luck.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.